Take a look...

Posted On 7:43 PM |

...at this.



I won a poster contest in grade 4 for the Ontario Dental Association (a pair of bleacher tickets at a Jays game at Exhibition Stadium and a box of gum), but that's about it for my visual art accolades. All the magic went into this kid...Big Little Brother (the youngest of us six, but he's now the tallest, dwarfing his five horrible sisters). If you recall, he designed Lil Sis' wedding party group photo, making us all superheroes. His work just gets better and better....Good job, Brother...just be careful, don't fall in the swimming pool.......
edit post
1 Response to 'Take a look...'
  1. Cheryl Anne
    http://leiskitchen.blogspot.com/2009/04/take-look.html?showComment=1239807120000#c7608311895259834117'> April 15, 2009 at 10:52 AM

    Paul is amazing!!! I never knew he was so artistic! Way to go! I wish I could be there to check out his work. What's his medium (acrylic, oil, or pencil?)

    Congrats to him!