Four already

Posted On 6:56 PM |

My not-so-little boy turned four on Sunday. He is growing up so fast, and yet still very much enjoys being his mommy's baby. He and I are both counting the days until we will be spending much more awake hours together. Soon enough, there will be no more Sunday night pre-bedtime tears (that's his, not mine).

I'm still a bit unsure how to raise a hyper-energetic little boy, having grown up with a gazillion girls around me (who, by the way, did dress up the lone boy in the family in a dress one Hallowe'en). Right now, though, it seems that, as long as I incorporate the greatness of the amazing Spiderman into our daily life, he believes I'm doing a good job.

edit post
1 Response to 'Four already'
  1. u_turnlady
    http://leiskitchen.blogspot.com/2008/03/four-already.html?showComment=1207188780000#c4636532165142667048'> April 2, 2008 at 10:13 PM

    I think my kunats looks like your brother Paul here!