Fill In the Blanks

Posted On 10:21 AM |

If you know me, you know that I can't resist those surveys that people circulate. Well, I found another one on my friend's blog. It's a painfully quiet morning, so here I go again...

10 years ago
I was a day away from becoming a mother. My cell phone was the size of my current home phone and had an antenna.

Things on my to-do list today
Complete my March e-newsletter and blast it out early, make some phone calls, polish my social skills for a networking opp tonight

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire
Donate most of it + pay off my house, finish the basement & renovate the kitchen + invest + give to family and friends

3 Great habits (changed it from "bad")
I take a bath every day, tell my kids "I love you" all the time, & happily surf the net without facebook on my list of sites to hit

3 Places I have lived
Scarborough (Rosewood, home of Fahmee Jamaican patties - mmmm), (North) Scarborough, Markham

5 Jobs that I have had
Future Director & Recruiter;), Cashier, Newspaper carrier, Payroll Administrator, Client Service Assistant

5 Things people may not know about me
1. Baby tuxedos creep me out 2. I love to shovel 3. I can scream really loud when I'm really excited 4. I reeeally enjoy "That's So Raven" 5. I am reading about 4 books right now.
edit post
1 Response to 'Fill In the Blanks'
  1. mva
    http://leiskitchen.blogspot.com/2008/02/fill-in-blanks.html?showComment=1205283900000#c8092024922513265115'> March 11, 2008 at 9:05 PM

    You do have a crazy set of lungs when you're at a concert!!