Holiday Hugs to You

Posted On 12:18 AM |

With oodles of butter, flour and sugar waiting in the kitchen to marry into sweet little miracles (miracles is right - I burned 2 dozen cookies last night) and just the kids' presents left to be wrapped and re-hidden until Friday morning, I really don't think I'll be able to touch the computer until at least the weekend when I'm so hungover from feasting on potluck heaven that I won't have the energy to do much else.


So until then, from my bouncy little family to yours, have a wonderfully happy Christmas!  Be safe on the roads and resist taking too many pictures vs. silently cherishing the moments.

Happy Birthday Jesus!
edit post
1 Response to 'Holiday Hugs to You'
  1. Treeh
    http://leiskitchen.blogspot.com/2009/12/holiday-hugs-to-you.html?showComment=1261490531362#c5449027133048599584'> December 22, 2009 at 9:02 AM

    So so cute and a good Santa too!