I can hear the bells

Posted On 10:52 PM |

(We've been back for almost a week but you'll have to wait until I can organize all 650 pictures for my commentary on the trip.)



We are now in the home stretch for my lil' sister's wedding. I had my almost-final fitting for my dress already (it seems I'll need one more, after I firm up some post-vacation thickness...). The shower is on Sunday, and I'm doing a Pampered Chef demo for my biggest crowd yet - close to 100 people. I'll be hard at work throughout the coming month with the paper goods, finding the rest of my kids' outfits, removing the surplus jokes and roasts from my speech (heh heh), paying someone a premium rate to make my toes look human and then pretty (it was a rough winter, okay?), etc. I also need to tend my busy June business (it's another free product month, after all) and get lots of quality time with my soon-to-be California Girls. I'm totally excited and feeling super-scatterbrained right now just thinking about it. I should have used that for my superhero name....
edit post
1 Response to 'I can hear the bells'
  1. Treeh
    http://leiskitchen.blogspot.com/2008/05/i-can-hear-bells.html?showComment=1212767640000#c321972724639106962'> June 6, 2008 at 11:54 AM

    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

    Hahaha, you know, for old time's sake...