Pampered Spice Fights Temptation

Posted On 8:03 AM |


"The Return of The Spice Girls" world tour began yesterday in Vancouver. The Toronto shows are still two months away and the official website already has a spoiler alert for the order of songs being performed. I have no idea how I will resist 60 days of youtube.com clips of the show, scrolling down on the website and asking my cousins from Montreal all about the Vegas show they are watching this weekend. I caught a glimpse of some of the costumes, including a new (slimmer of course) union jack dress for Geri and I think my heart rate increased.

I love The Spice Girls. I don't go to concerts anymore (my sister has gone to enough concerts this year for the whole family anyway), but I always said (literally) that the only concert I'd ever go to now is if The Spice Girls reunited. Man, I'm getting so excited that I'm forgetting about Christmas and Cincinnati.
edit post
2 Response to 'Pampered Spice Fights Temptation'
  1. mva
    http://leiskitchen.blogspot.com/2007/12/pampered-spice-fights-temptation.html?showComment=1196726400000#c4601513268692048972'> December 3, 2007 at 7:00 PM

    Colors of the world.. every boy and every girl... people of world... aaaaaahhh! BBC news had an article on them that they in fact are NOT lip synching! Not that I thought they would anyway but it's good to know we won't be watching Britney wannabe's on stage!

     

  2. Lei's Kitchen
    http://leiskitchen.blogspot.com/2007/12/pampered-spice-fights-temptation.html?showComment=1196863320000#c337757960596897410'> December 5, 2007 at 9:02 AM

    I know they lip sync'ed at a BBC event and the VS fashion show last night, but it's ok. I didn't even care - was just happy to see them!