For the record

Posted On 11:42 AM |

I just closed the most successful sales month of my career! Great host/guest specials, strong hosts, and some quite tireless-slash-tiring weekends created the perfect storm, and now not only am I celebrating a great commission cheque in time for Christmas, but I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of A LOT of free product. I still have to wait until January for the products to even be unveiled, but wow, I achieved the 3rd level (out of four) in free product earnings. And there's still more to be earned in December. *patting myself on the back*

Now if I could just figure out why Blogger freezes everytime I try to upload a pic, I'd promise some photos of me bathing in the new products next year (seriously, I'll do it). I'm still 2 blogs backed up because of the photos I'm trying to attach to them.

December begins on a high note, as I will bathe myself for the first time using my precious B&BW shower gel labelled with English AND French. Welcome to Canada, my friend. And happily, I am leaving behind my caveman brick phone (by 2008 standards) tomorrow and replacing it with something with a battery that won't die within three days. Please cross your fingers that I can keep my current number....or I'll have quite a few labels to reprint in the coming days....
edit post
2 Response to 'For the record'
  1. Treeh
    http://leiskitchen.blogspot.com/2008/12/for-record.html?showComment=1228153140000#c6986460726593465263'> December 1, 2008 at 12:39 PM

    CONGRATULATIONS!! YAY!!

     

  2. Lei's Kitchen
    http://leiskitchen.blogspot.com/2008/12/for-record.html?showComment=1228178700000#c8121268579691625707'> December 1, 2008 at 7:45 PM

    You're definitely invited to come over and play when everything arrives:)