Under Construction

Posted On 8:45 PM |

I had several more meaningful reflections to blog about first, but I have to share the joy I felt this afternoon as we drove by the not-so-empty lot near my house. We've known for a couple of months now that Home Depot is on its way - opening this summer. They just erected a sign to say that the lot will also be the home of a Starbucks, TD Canada Trust, and Hero Certified Burgers.

I just need a T&T grocery store there and I really am never moving out of my house. Heck, I'll never have to venture beyond a 2km radius (had to include Richmond Court) for anything again.....
edit post
1 Response to 'Under Construction'
  1. Treeh
    http://leiskitchen.blogspot.com/2008/04/under-construction.html?showComment=1208875500000#c6204528530852864033'> April 22, 2008 at 10:45 AM

    Oh my word, Hero Burgers!! Okay, we're coming up! Forget the BBQs, we'll just meet up there. Haha!