Tuesday morning thoughts

Posted On 7:46 AM |

I had to run for the train this morning. Thanks God I only have two more days of this before I'm off work until September 10th. Just talked to my sister in the minutes before they run out the door to the airport for a family vacation - ahhh, I love the excited chaos. I can't wait to go on a vacation again.

Favourite quotes from the GO Train announcer (that I can remember):

"Wake up, sleepy heads."
"Don't bother looking in your neighbour's lunch; it's only cheese and bread."
"Pitter patter, let's get at 'er!"
"If you just got on the train and drive a silver Honda Civic, you're gonna need a friend to give you a boost when you get back...you left your lights on."
edit post
1 Response to 'Tuesday morning thoughts'
  1. Treeh
    http://leiskitchen.blogspot.com/2007/08/tuesday-morning-thoughts.html?showComment=1188346080000#c7495068373280567796'> August 28, 2007 at 8:08 PM

    I just found more incentive to stick myself in the 905 -- the GO train announcer!!